Si duhet të flas me pronarin tim për pritjen e vizitorëve në Airbnb?
Here are some tips to help you and your landlord get on the same page about hosting on Airbnb:
Know the rules and regulations
Before you start hosting, know what contracts and rules affect you, such as leases, condo board or co-op rules, HOA rules, or rules established by tenant organizations. Pay special attention to any rules about guests or subletting, and ask your landlord if you’re unsure about anything.
Make sure you understand and comply with these rules before listing your space. If you’ve already listed your space, take some time to review these rules and other laws in your city or state to make sure you’re complying.
Make a great first impression
Let your landlord know more about who you are, how you care for your home, and why you want to host on Airbnb.
- Tell your landlord about yourself and why you want to host on Airbnb. If you can’t do this in person, send them a message.
- Show your landlord that you care about your home, your building, and your neighbors. Give them a tour of your space, or share some photos.
Let them know we’ve got your back
Let your landlord know how Airbnb is a community built on trust, with trust and safety resources like our $1,000,000 Host Guarantee and our $1,000,000 Host Protection Policy. We also conduct periodic background checks on U.S. guests whenever possible.
Create rules that work for everyone
Collaborate with your landlord to set guidelines about when and how you’ll host guests. To show your landlord you’re a responsible host and help them feel more comfortable:
- Agree on how often you’ll be hosting guests
- Set a limit for the number of guests allowed to stay at one time
- Share your home and building rules with each guest. Show your landlord your listing page that details your house rules
- Give your guests emergency phone numbers and a map of emergency exits and evacuation routes
Get your neighbors on board
Show your commitment to being a responsible host by making sure your neighbors are comfortable with you hosting on Airbnb. Let them know that they can report an issue with an Airbnb host or guest, and we’ll reach out to resolve it.
Keep everyone in the loop
To avoid any surprises, let your landlord know when you get reservations. They may feel more comfortable with you hosting guests if they know when to expect them. With your guests’ permission, you can also share their names or Airbnb profiles with your landlord so your landlord knows who’s going to be staying in your home.
Talk about the Friendly Buildings Program
The Airbnb Friendly Buildings Program helps hosts partner with their landlords to agree on rules and update agreements, so they can host on Airbnb. Landlords and hosts can also agree to share portions of the reservation income, and use it for community funds or renovations, making hosting beneficial to everyone.To learn more about the program, view FAQs or complete this form.
Ask questions and be confident
If your landlord declines your request to host on Airbnb, don’t be afraid to ask why. You may be able to address their concerns, help them understand more about Airbnb, or encourage them to partner with you through the Friendly Buildings Program.
Artikuj të ngjashëm
- Si të veproj•PritësA mund t'u kërkoj vizitorëve të kryejnë verifikimin para se të prenotojnë?Po, mund ta bësh këtë te kushtet e rezervimit.
- Si të veproj•PritësTë gjitha mënyrat për të pritur vizitorë në AirbnbRegjistrimi për të pritur vizitorë në një vendqëndrim ose për të organizuar përvoja në Airbnb, si kurse, shëtitje ose evente muzikore, është…
- Kushtet ligjore•PritësÇfarë çështjesh ligjore dhe rregullatore duhet të marr parasysh përpara se të pres vizitorë në Airbnb?Për të vendosur nëse do të bëhesh pritës në Airbnb, është e rëndësishme të njihesh me ligjet përkatëse në fuqi në qytetin tënd.