Taksat dhe shlyerjet e pagesave për pritësit
The information in this article applies to Host payouts. You can also find out how taxes and payouts work for Co-Host payouts.
As a Host receiving payouts on Airbnb, we may require your taxpayer information in order to comply with tax reporting and compliance obligations. Absent your tax information, in some cases, we may be required by government tax authorities to withhold taxes at specified default rates.
To ensure that your account is in compliance and to avoid any disruptions in receiving your payouts, or having your calendar blocked, please take a few minutes to add your taxpayer information today.
You can learn more about country income tax obligations by accessing the links in the sections below.
Adding and tracking tax and payout information
Here's where you can add and track information about taxes and payouts:
- Taxes: Manage your taxpayer information and tax documents
- Payments and payouts: Manage your payments, payout methods, and taxpayer assignments
- Transaction History: Find your completed payouts, upcoming payouts, and gross earnings
If you received a request to submit your taxpayer information and haven’t done so yet, we may have to withhold a percentage from your payouts to remit to the relevant tax authority. Tax withholding is applied on each reservation and against the listing owner.
In some instances, we may even need to block payouts until we receive your taxpayer information.
Add your taxpayer information today.
Countries with withholding tax
Airbnb may be required to withhold taxes from your payouts by the following countries:
- United States: Income tax. Learn more about US taxpayer information.
- Mexico: Income tax & VAT, See Centro de Recursos Fiscales Airbnb (Spanish) and Airbnb México Tax Hub (English).
- India: Income tax. Learn more about withholding tax in India.
Please note: In order to meet Airbnb’s reporting and compliance obligations in different countries, we may request that you provide taxpayer information for more than one country. In this situation, you’ll need to separately fill out a tax form for each respective country.
Finding your tax details
You can find the amount of tax withheld in your Transaction History and in your Reservation Details page. Where applicable, the total amount withheld will be included on the tax documents we issue, so you can account for them on your tax returns.
Finding withheld tax
When you're accessing your reservation Host payout, any withholding tax appears in the Deductions section. The amount is computed based on the total night room fees and the applicable rate. Rates vary by tax authority and any taxpayer information that you provide.
Note: The US income tax withheld line displays withholding against the listing owner only. If a Co-Host is subject to tax withholding, it will not appear on the Reservation Details page.
$13.00 x 1 night
Guest service fee
1 night room fee
Host service fee (3.0%)
US income tax withheld ($13.00 x 24.0%)
Adding taxpayer information
To add or revise your taxpayer information, in your Account go to the Taxes section.
Once we receive and validate your taxpayer information and determine that withholding isn’t required or if a lower rate applies, we’ll stop or reduce the percentage of withholding on your future payouts.
For more info, check out our Taxes help.
Artikuj të ngjashëm
- PritësSi funksionojnë taksat për hostët?Rregullat e taksave mund të jenë komplekse dhe mund të jenë të ndryshme për çdo rajon. Kemi informacione udhëzuese që do të të ndihmojnë.
- PritësPse Airbnb po kërkon informacionin e taksapaguesitAirbnb i kërkohet të mbledhë informacionin e tatimpaguesit për të kryer llogaritjet e taksave dhe detyrimet e raportimit në disa vende.
- PritësDokumentet tatimore nga AirbnbNë varësi të statusit të llogarisë sate, informacionit të taksave që i ke dërguar Airbnb dhe faktorëve të tjerë, mund të marrësh një formula…