Sugjerimet do të shfaqen pasi të kesh shkruar të dhënat e kërkimit. Përdor shigjetat lart e poshtë për t'i shqyrtuar. Shtyp "enter" për të zgjedhur. Nëse përzgjedhja është një frazë, kjo frazë do të dërgohet për kërkim. Nëse sugjerimi është një link, shfletuesi do të shkojë në atë faqe.

Englewood, CO

When deciding whether to become an Airbnb Host, it is important for you to understand the laws in your city. We know that our hosts contribute both economically and culturally to Englewood, but to keep our community relationships strong, your work cannot end there.

We recommend that you do your own research as this article isn’t fully comprehensive and, as a platform and online marketplace, we do not provide legal or tax advice. Nonetheless, we want to provide resources that may help you better understand the laws and regulations in Englewood.

This list is not exhaustive, but it may give you a good start in understanding your local laws. If you have questions, you can visit the Englewood short-term rental page, email, or consult a local lawyer or tax professional.

Airbnb doesn’t update this article in real time and isn’t responsible for the reliability or correctness of the information contained in any links to third party sites. Please check each source and make sure that the information provided hasn’t recently changed.


The Englewood City Council revised its short-term rental regulations in May 2023 by Ordinance 25. Prior to becoming a host in Englewood and to remain in good standing you must:

  1. Read through Ordinance 25 to familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations.
  2. Determine if you live in a district that is zoned for short-term rentals with the interactive map. If you live within a residential zone district, you must be the primary resident of the property and live at the property no less than 185 days per year. 
  3. You must have both a Short Term Rental License and a City Sales and Use Tax License to operate an STR in the city of Englewood. 
    1. For more information on applying for a Sales and Use Tax License, email
    2. For more information on applying  for a STR License, email

Based on the interactive map, if your property is located in zones R-1-A, R1-B, R-1-C, R-2-A, R-2-B, MU-R-3-A, MU-R-3-B, OR MU-R-3-C, you must have:

  1. Current deed on file with Arapahoe County showing ownership
  2. First page of current federal tax return with financial and social security numbers redacted
  3. At least two (2) of the following, indicating the STR property is the individual’s primary residence: a valid motor vehicle registration, Colorado driver's license or Colorado identification card, or voter registration. 
  4. Proof of Residency and Ownership Affidavit notarized by a Colorado Notary, identifying every Owner (if not evident from the face of the deed), establishing the property is the primary residence, and attaching proof of authorization to execute the Affidavit on behalf of a trust or entity owner, if applicable.
  5. Insurance and HOA Affidavits/Waiver and Release
  6. Declarations page of insurance with a minimum of $1M in liability coverage.
  7. Floor plan of the STR, including all levels, showing the location of all fire extinguishers, CO2 detectors, smoke detectors, exits (including egress windows), and total occupant count in each sleeping area being rented for STR use.  Sample plan.
  8. Parking plan showing all parking areas, including a minimum of one (1) permanent parking space per bedroom for rent, no more than two (2) of which may be on-street, public parking.  Sample plan.
  9. Posting Notice 

Additional questions

Other rules and FAQs

  • No more than two renters per bedroom and a maximum of eight renters are allowed per short-term rental.
  • An accessory dwelling unit (ADU) may be utilized as a STR but a license will only issue for an ADU or the primary structure, but not both.
  • STRs are subject to both sales tax and lodging taxes, which shall be collected and remitted by the license holder.
  • STRs must meet required life safety rules as laid out in the ordinance.

Additional information

License Fees

Sales and Use Tax License fees - apply here and pay a non-refundable $25 bi-annual fee for your license

Short Term Rental License fees - complete your application and upload required documents by registering here

New Application

  • $500 - Due at time of application submittal
  • $55 - Due after application is deemed complete and prior to property inspection
  • $200 - Due after inspection is approved and prior to issuance of license

Renewal Application

  • $300 - Due at time of application submittal
  • $55 - Due after application is deemed complete but prior to inspection
  • $200 Due after inspection is approved but prior to issuance of license

Renting or advertising your home for rent on a short-term basis without a license is in violation of the City of Englewoods’s ordinances and subject to enforcement.


The minimum fine imposed for a violation of city guidelines is $500.00 for a first violation, $1,000.00 for a second violation, and $1,500.00for third and subsequent violations.

Other contracts and rules

It's also important to understand and abide by other contracts or rules that bind you, such as leases, condo board or co-op rules, HOA rules, or rules established by tenant organizations. Please read your lease agreement and check with your landlord if applicable.

Our commitment to your community

We are committed to working with local officials to clarify how local rules impact the community. We will continue to advocate for changes that will enable people to rent out their homes.

A të erdhi në ndihmë ky artikull?
Kërko ndihmë për rezervimet, llogarinë e më shumë.
Hyr ose regjistrohu