Apartamente të përshtatshme për Airbnb
Airbnb is partnering with apartment buildings in the United States to make it easier for renters to find apartments that allow hosting on Airbnb part-time. Renters can explore buildings that are Airbnb-friendly and learn more about the potential earnings they could receive from hosting their home on Airbnb.
How does it work?
Renters who are looking for a new apartment can go to airbnb.com/airbnb-friendly to find apartment buildings that allow their residents to host part-time on Airbnb. If they find something of interest, they can contact the building for more information. Know that there are buildings that allow hosting on Airbnb but aren’t a part of this partnership. If a building isn’t part of the marketplace, renters can ask that building’s management about that building’s policies with regard to hosting on Airbnb. If members of that management team would like to consider partnering with Airbnb, they can learn more information about the program.
After becoming a resident in an Airbnb-friendly apartment, you can create a listing and host when it works for you, so long as you’re following rules set by your building, which may be your landlord or the manager of the building, and all applicable laws. All residents in Airbnb-friendly apartments have to agree to the Resident Hosting program terms of service to host, and must comply with any rules set by their building, as well as local rules and restrictions. Through the Airbnb Resident Hosting program, Hosts agree to provide their building with visibility into hosting activity and the building gains tools designed to help support responsible home sharing. Buildings also have the ability to put rules in place for Hosts and guests in the community.
Things to consider when you’re thinking about living in an Airbnb-friendly apartment:
- Building Rules: Buildings can create rules for Hosts and guests. These can include rules like quiet hours, the pet policy for the building and other things that apply to anyone living or staying in the community to help make for a good experience for both long-term residents and short-term guests. In addition, buildings generally have rules and restrictions just for Hosts that can limit how much, when and whether you can host. These rules may include a limit on the number of nights residents can host, the number of hosts that can list in the building at the same time, maximum or minimum lengths of stay for guests, periods when hosting is not allowed, and occupancy limits for how many Airbnb guests can stay in a listing, based on the size of the apartment. Ask the building about their rules for hosting before you sign a lease to make sure they work for you. Please also note that the rules may change over time.
- Additional lease terms: Buildings may also require residents in Airbnb-friendly apartments to sign lease addenda specific to hosting on Airbnb or may include terms related to the ability to host in your lease. Before you sign a lease, be sure to read and understand any limitations on hosting - like being in good standing on your lease - that are in your lease or related agreements.
- Building tools: Buildings can elect to take a revenue share, or percentage of bookings on Airbnb, from resident Hosts in their buildings. Each building determines whether to take a revenue share and how much the revenue share will be – buildings may increase or decrease the share over time. Be sure to understand your building’s policies.
- Local laws: Regulations may also impact your ability to host and what you need to do before you can get started. Some cities may require a business license or special permit or have limitations on how many hosts there can be. Each jurisdiction is different, so you’ll want to check with your building and local government to understand the kinds of laws that may apply to you. Learn more about your local regulations.
Artikuj të ngjashëm
- Mbledhja dhe pagesa e taksës për qëndrime nga Airbnb në MalajziJa çfarë duhet të dish për mbledhjen dhe pagesën e taksës së qëndrimit në zonën tënde.
- Kushtet shtesë të privatësisë për tregun e apartamenteve të përshtatshme për AirbnbLexo kushtet e shërbimit të privatësisë për tregun e Airbnb.
- Sigurimi i pritësit në JaponiSigurimi i pritësit në Japoni mund të ofrojë mbulim deri në 100 000 000 jen japonez nëse prona ose një listim në pronësi të pritësit është d…