Duke testuar shpejtësinë e WiFi
Guests are looking for places to stay that aren't just comfortable, but connected, too. By testing the wifi speed in your space and adding the test results to your listing page, you can help guests decide whether your place is a good fit for them.
The internet speed test measures your connection’s upload and download speed. It affects things like watching videos, transferring large files, and even how fast a web page loads.
Testing your wifi using your Airbnb app
To run the speed test, you’ll need to be at your place using the Android or iOS app, and your device will need to be connected to the wifi network in your listing details.
- In the Airbnb app, Tap Profile and then tap Switch to hosting
- Tap Listings and tap the listing you want
- Under Your space, select Amenities
- Tap to add the WiFi amenity
- Under Wifi details, tap Start test
- After the results are displayed, tap Save
- If your wifi speed is 50 Mbps or above, your listing will be highlighted as having fast wifi
This feature is only available on iOS and Android today and currently isn’t available for desktop.
Adding your wifi details
When you provide info about your wifi connection on your listing page, make sure your guests have the exact details they'll need to get online.
Note: Be sure to Include case sensitive letters (capitalization) as well as spaces, dashes, punctuation, or any special characters.
How the test measures your wifi speed
M-Lab’s speed test measures your internet connection’s download speed—that’s how fast information can transfer to you. It affects things like watching videos, transferring large files, and even how fast a web page loads.
Your test results depend on a number of factors, including:
- The specific network or equipment setup at your listing
- Network conditions (like available bandwidth and other activity happening on your network)
- Where testing servers are located
Learn more from M-Lab.
When using the speed test, you’re responsible as a Host for making sure the wifi speed shown on your listing page is accurate, available throughout the listing, and representative of what guests can expect when they stay at your place.
Understanding your wifi speed test result
What it means for your guests
1 - 6 Mbps
7 - 24 Mbps
25 - 49 Mbps
Artikuj të ngjashëm
- Për të të ndihmuar që të vendosësh nëse një ambient i përshtatet nevojave të tua, disa pritës kanë testuar shpejtësinë e wifi në hapësirën e…
- PritësNëse shton lidhje interneti ose internet wireless si shërbim, listimi yt do të shfaqet kur njerëzit të kërkojnë ose të filtrojnë për ambient…
- PritësAirbnb u ofron pritësve të rinj në vendndodhje të përzgjedhura një garanci fitimesh nëse presin vizitorë në mbi 10 qëndrime në Airbnb brenda…