Si të vendos një lajmërim çmimi për prenotimet e punonjësve?
If you’re an admin who manages your company's Airbnb for Work account, you can set price alerts for your employees' work travel bookings. Once set, you will receive an email whenever an employee books a work trip that exceeds the nightly rate of your choice.
To create a price alert:
- In your Airbnb for Work admin settings, go to the Notifications tab
- Under the Price Alerts section, check the box next to Alert me when any trip exceeds a nightly rate of
- Enter a nightly rate amount, then click Save
You can also create price alerts for specific locations:
- Under the Price Alerts section, check the box next to Or alert me when any trip to a specific location exceeds a nightly rate
- Click + Add location
- Enter a location and a nightly rate amount, then click Save
You will now receive an email alert when an employee books a work trip in that specific location that exceeds the nightly rate you entered. You can then email the employee if you’d like to request that they change their booking.
The price alerts you create can also be used by other admins at your company. They will have to choose to receive them by checking the box next to each price alert in the Price Alerts section. If you delete alerts you create, they will also be deleted from any other admin accounts that use them.