Sugjerimet do të shfaqen pasi të kesh shkruar të dhënat e kërkimit. Përdor shigjetat lart e poshtë për t'i shqyrtuar. Shtyp "enter" për të zgjedhur. Nëse përzgjedhja është një frazë, kjo frazë do të dërgohet për kërkim. Nëse sugjerimi është një link, shfletuesi do të shkojë në atë faqe.
Pritës përvoje

Përvojat që përfshijnë ushqimin në Pragë

These information pages can help you get started in learning about some of the laws and registration requirements that may apply to your experiences on Airbnb. These pages include summaries of some of the rules that may apply to different sorts of activities, and contain links to government resources that you may find helpful.

Please understand that these information pages are not comprehensive, and are not legal advice. If you are unsure about how local laws or this information may apply to you or your Experience, we encourage you to check with official sources or seek legal advice.

Please note that we don’t update this information in real time, so you should confirm that the laws or procedures have not changed recently.*

What are some of the basic principles?

Considerate chefs are the best chefs. For example, here’s what host Alissa recommends: “I always make sure that my kitchen is spic and span, that I only use fresh ingredients and that I tell my guests about the ingredients I use. I also ask my guests in advance about any food allergies they may have and religious or philosophical codes that I need to keep in mind when I prepare a meal to share with them."

My experience will involve serving food to guests (outside of a licensed restaurant, café or food business). Do I need a special license for this Experience?

There is no special legal regulation for the concept of home dining in the Czech Republic. Therefore, if you decide to serve food to your Guests at your home (not just on a very occasional basis, but on a more regular basis), you might need to obtain a special license at the Trade Register and comply with the requirements for innkeepers, which are stipulated here. If you are unsure about what rules apply to you, we recommend that you check with your municipal authorities (or your local district in the City of Prague), or with a legal advisor for further information.

You should also be aware that inspectors may inspect the premises to ensure compliance, and can impose measures to remedy any shortcomings they find. For more information, please see here.

What are some best practices or rules I should follow?

Your guests’ health and safety should always come first when handling, storing, serving, or distributing food or alcohol. Information on good practices for health and safety can be found on the website of the Czech Agriculture and Food Inspection Authority (SZPI) here.

  1. Food safety and hygiene: You should check that the food you serve or sell is of the nature, substance, or quality which consumers would expect. In certain catering or food service situations (such as running a restaurant, canteen or in food production), a health food handler card is needed. The food handler card is issued by your general practitioner after a medical check-up and it costs approx. CZK 300. It is issued for an indefinite period of time. Ask your practitioner for further information.
  2. Allergies: You should always ask if Guests have allergies. There are potentially serious consequences for your guests if allergies are not addressed properly.
  3. Please note that additional obligations might apply in case you are running a dining facility that is a subject to the special licensing process, such as necessary prior approval of the hygienic station, declaration of the firefighter authority etc.

Here are some examples of situations where you will likely need to get a special innkeeper license:

  • I cook and serve meals to my paying guests at my home on a regular basis.
  • I take people on a cool visit of Prague and provide them with a packed lunch which I prepare at home, and I do prepare these packed lunches on a regular basis and for profit.

Here are some examples of use cases where you in principle will not need to get an innkeeper license:

  • I plan to host guests at my local favorite (and licensed) restaurant. Of course, the restaurant will need to make sure that it is registered and that it is following the rules.
  • I’d like to take guests along to a festival where food is served by licensed festival organizers.
  • Is there anything else I should think about?

    Yes, if your experience will also involve serving or providing alcohol, we recommend that you take a look at our information about [Experiences involving alcohol]. If your experience will involve combining food with another activity (for example, a guided tour of the city), please take a look at our other information sections to work out if any other rules or licenses might apply to your activity.

    If you are unsure whether you need a special license for your Experience, we recommend you get in touch with your legal advisor.

    *Airbnb is not responsible for the reliability or correctness of the information contained in any links to third party sites (including any links to legislation and regulations).

    A të erdhi në ndihmë ky artikull?
    Kërko ndihmë për rezervimet, llogarinë e më shumë.
    Hyr ose regjistrohu