Sugjerimet do të shfaqen pasi të kesh shkruar të dhënat e kërkimit. Përdor shigjetat lart e poshtë për t'i shqyrtuar. Shtyp "enter" për të zgjedhur. Nëse përzgjedhja është një frazë, kjo frazë do të dërgohet për kërkim. Nëse sugjerimi është një link, shfletuesi do të shkojë në atë faqe.
Pritës përvoje

Përvojat që përfshijnë transportin në Berlin

Join a local Host Club: Want to connect with Hosts in your area to get tips and advice? It’s easy—join your community’s official Host Group on Facebook!

These information pages can help you get started in learning about some of the laws and registration requirements that may apply to your Experiences on Airbnb. These pages include summaries of some of the rules that may apply to different sorts of activities, and contain links to government resources that you may find helpful.

Please understand that these information pages are not comprehensive, and are not legal advice. If you are unsure about how local laws or this information may apply to you or your Experience, we encourage you to check with official sources or seek legal advice.

Please note that we don’t update this information in real time, so you should confirm that the laws or procedures have not changed recently.*

What licenses do I need to drive my guests to and from my Experience? Do I need a special license and registration to allow me to do this?

Yes. People who want to drive others for payment, as part of an Experience, need a special permit under the German Transportation Act (Personenbeförderungsgesetz) and, of course, a valid driver’s license.

A license for passenger transportation (Personenbeförderungsschein) allows transportation in taxis, rental cars and passenger cars in regular service, for commercial excursions and tourist destination travels. To obtain such a license from the City of Berlin, you must among others comply with the following regulations:

  • You must be at least 21 years of age.
  • Your main residence must be in Berlin.
  • You have a valid current driver's license.
  • You have had certain health checks, like eyesight. You can find detailed requirements here.
  • Once you have submitted your documents, you will also have to pass a geographical knowledge test (for the streets of Berlin).

You should also ensure:

  • Your vehicle is registered with the local authority and it is in perfect shape. You have informed the motor vehicle registration about your business and they included this in your vehicle papers.
  • Your vehicle has been TÜV certified and is suitable for road use, as well as has all appropriate motorway permits.
  • You have taken out the mandatory insurance that covers your use of the vehicle. More information on the law on required insurance can be found here.

If you still have questions and need more information you can check online with the city of Berlin or in person in your local citizen center.

Do I need any special transportation licenses for boat tours?

Yes. According to the regulation on leisure boats (Sportbootführerscheinverordnung) every boat under sail (over 3 sqm drift) will require a valid license. Depending on the watercraft you may either need a sailing license (Segelschein) or a motorboat license (Motorbootschein). Boats that are chartered and used for trips need to have a special license that certifies the boat’s safety (Fahrtauglichkeitsbescheinigung) and limits the number of people you can transport. More information can be found on the following webpages: regulations, boat registration information for Berlin, and the official Waterways and Shipping Board Berlin (Wasserstraßen- und Schifffahrtsamt Berlin).

What happens if I don’t get the licence(s) or registration(s) that I need?

If you do not obtain the appropriate licences or registrations, you are not allowed to drive guests or to take guests in your boat. If you don’t comply with the rules, you may be putting the safety of your guests at risk, and you may be subject to fines or other sanctions.

Is there anything else I should think about?

Yes. You should also keep in mind that other rules might apply to your activity, like the requirement to get a business registration if your activity is a professional activity. We recommend you take a look at our other information sections such as [Business Registration in Berlin]. If you are in any doubt, we recommend you consult with the City of Berlin, an accountant, or legal advisor.

*Airbnb is not responsible for the reliability or correctness of the information contained in any links to third party sites (including any links to legislation and regulations).

A të erdhi në ndihmë ky artikull?
Kërko ndihmë për rezervimet, llogarinë e më shumë.
Hyr ose regjistrohu