Sugjerimet do të shfaqen pasi të kesh shkruar të dhënat e kërkimit. Përdor shigjetat lart e poshtë për t'i shqyrtuar. Shtyp "enter" për të zgjedhur. Nëse përzgjedhja është një frazë, kjo frazë do të dërgohet për kërkim. Nëse sugjerimi është një link, shfletuesi do të shkojë në atë faqe.
Kushtet ligjore
Pritës përvoje

Përvoja që përfshijnë alkoolin në Kinë

These information pages can help you get started in learning about some of the laws and registration requirements that may apply to your experiences on Airbnb. These pages include summaries of some of the rules that may apply to different sorts of activities, and contain links to government resources that you may find helpful.

Please understand that these information pages are not comprehensive, and are not legal advice. If you are unsure about how local laws or this information may apply to you or your Experience, we encourage you to check with official sources or seek legal advice.

Please note that we don’t update this information in real time, so you should confirm that the laws or procedures have not changed recently.*

I plan to serve or provide alcohol as part of my experience - do I need any licenses for that?

If you would like to sell alcohol as part of your experience, you will need to obtain a Food Operation License (食品经营许可证) and Business License (工商营业执照) under the Food Safety Law (“食品安全法”), Administrative Measures for Food Operation Licensing (“食品经营许可管理办法”), and relevant local regulations to enable you to do this. Please note that in some provinces alcohol sale still needs to be filed with local competent department of Commerce, such as in the Xinjiang Autonomous Region and Gansu Province.

Selling alcohol includes situations where:

  • Alcohol is sold for consumption on your premises (if, for example, you separately charge guests for a glass of wine that they drink at your home or at an event you’re organizing).
  • Alcohol is sold to be taken off the premises (if, for instance, at a gin-infusing workshop where guests get to infuse their own bottle of gin, you separately charge them to take away their own bottle of gin).

If you do not separately charge guests for the alcohol, you are unlikely to require the above licenses. This means that in order to serve alcohol to guests without getting an extra license or permit, you:

  • cannot charge for the alcohol you provide, and
  • should clearly mention in your Listing that alcohol will be provided “at no charge”.

However, we recommend that you confirm the above position with the local food and drug administrative authorities and competent departments of commerce for your particular Experience.

What if my experience takes place at a bar?

You would be unlikely to run afoul of regulations if you invite your guests to your favorite local bars that are licensed by the local food and drug administrative authorities and competent departments of commerce.

What if my experience is BYOB, and I want to allow guests to bring their own alcohol?

You may not need a license in this case but we recommend you check with the local food and drug administrative authorities and competent departments of commerce to make sure this is the case.

What if my experience involves home brewed beer, wine or other alcohol; what do I need to keep in mind?

In general, homebrewers can make beer or wine for their own family or personal use, and not for sale, without a license. You can teach guests how to brew beer or wine, and even allow guests to brew their own batch as long as you’re not brewing on their behalf and comply with safety requirements. You may not separately charge guests for any of your homebrewed beer or wine.

We encourage you to check with the local food and drug administrative authorities and competent departments of commerce to make sure you are following the laws.

If my experience involves alcohol, do I need to watch out for anything else?

Yes, you should ensure that all guests are of legal drinking age (currently 18). You should ensure that the alcohol involved complies with the relevant laws and regulations on food safety, and that the storage of alcohol would not cause any safety concerns. You should be aware of potential criminal offences for providing adulterated or unsafe alcohol, causing drunkenness or alcohol poisoning or causing excessive noise of property damage.

Is there anything else I should think about?

If your experience involves combining alcohol with another activity (for example, serving or providing food during a guided city tour), please take a look at our other information sections to work out if any other rules might apply to your activity.

*Airbnb is not responsible for the reliability or correctness of the information contained in any links to third party sites (including any links to legislation and regulations).

Kërko ndihmë për rezervimet, llogarinë e më shumë.
Hyr ose regjistrohu