Sugjerimet do të shfaqen pasi të kesh shkruar të dhënat e kërkimit. Përdor shigjetat lart e poshtë për t'i shqyrtuar. Shtyp "enter" për të zgjedhur. Nëse përzgjedhja është një frazë, kjo frazë do të dërgohet për kërkim. Nëse sugjerimi është një link, shfletuesi do të shkojë në atë faqe.
Pritës përvoje

Licensimi i biznesit në Romë

Join a local Host Club: Want to connect with Hosts in your area to get tips and advice? It’s easy—join your community’s official Host Group on Facebook!

These information pages are here to help give you a starting point to find out about some of the obligations that may apply to you if you decide to host Experiences on Airbnb. These pages include summaries of some of the rules that may apply to different sorts of activities, and contain links to official resources that you may find helpful.

Please understand that these information pages are not comprehensive, and are not legal advice. If you are unsure about how local laws or this information may apply to you or your Experience, we encourage you to check with official sources or seek legal advice.

Please note that we don’t update this information in real time, so you should confirm that the law has not changed recently.*

Could I be a business? What things should I think about if I am a business?

When am I likely to be considered to be a business?

In Italy, an activity is generally considered to be a business if it is carried out in return for money in a professional, organized and regular way. There are resources online which can help you identify whether your activity could be considered to be a business.

You will generally also be considered to be conducting a business if you engage in an activity for which a licence is required. For example, Tour Guiding is a licensed activity and generally you will be considered to be a business if you have a Tour Guide license and you give guided tours. However, if you are just passionate about fresh food and, at cost or for a small amount of money, you just take your guests to a local food market so that they can meet local merchants and experience typical grocery shopping, you can generally do that without being considered to be running an activity that needs to be licensed as a business.

What if I am a business - what things should I be thinking about?

Is there anything I need to be aware of when dealing with consumers?

Yes - Businesses should not mislead consumers and should always be clear, transparent and accurate in their dealings with consumers (including how you represent your services and pricing).

Do any business registration or licensing obligations apply?

Yes. If you are considered to be a business:

  • You need to obtain a VAT number (you can get this from the Revenue Office), register at the Chamber of Commerce, be insured before INAIL and enroll into the pension plan at INPS. You can do all of this on an online platform called ComUnica.
  • In addition, if your activity falls under one of a specific set of activities, then you will need to give a prior notice - called SCIA - before you start your activity. Once you have given your notice, you can immediately start your activity. See these FAQs for more info.
  • Certain specialized or licensed professions require additional licences and are subject to additional rules (for example, tour guides).

Do I need to set up a company or comply with any other formal requirements?

There is no need to set up a company in order to trade goods or services.

If you like, you can choose to register your business as a company, a partnership or cooperative. Different rules apply to each of these formal categories. You can find out more here.

Is there anything else I should be thinking about?

Yes. Depending on the activity you will be providing or organising, you may need to register, obtain licenses, or follow specific rules that apply to that activity. Our section on activity specific licensing requirements covers some of the typical activities, but is not intended to be comprehensive. You should always check the position with your local municipality or seek advice from a legal professional.

You should also check what tax and accounting rules apply to you, and make sure you have the right insurance cover in place to cover all the activities you will be providing.

*Airbnb is not responsible for the reliability or correctness of the information contained in any links to third party sites (including any links to legislation and regulations).

A të erdhi në ndihmë ky artikull?
Kërko ndihmë për rezervimet, llogarinë e më shumë.
Hyr ose regjistrohu