Sugjerime për bashkëpritjen e vizitorëve
Teamwork makes the dream work! We asked top-rated Hosts and Co-Hosts for their best tips for working together to provide wonderful stays for their guests.
Communication is key
Discuss scope, expectations, and timing when you kick off the hosting partnership. Here are ways to set each other up for success:
Do a walk-through
- Go over the space (how big it is, how many rooms, etc.).
- Think about the type of help needed for each step in the guest’s stay.
- Decide who’s in charge of what—for instance, who makes sure the space sparkles after every stay?
- Set clear expectations and guidelines on how and when each service should be completed.
Be clear about money matters
- Get on the same page about what kind of expense needs approval from the Host.
- Discuss how expenses should be handled for maintenance or for replenishing necessities—like toilet paper, soap, etc.
- Top tip: You can add and track receipts in the Resolution Center to settle expenses.
- The listing owner should be open about any conditions, restrictions, or limitations for the listing, such as how often the place gets booked, the maximum nights that are bookable, maximum number of guests, etc.
- After each stay, go over guest reviews together to learn what’s working or not. Remember, guest reviews will appear on the listing owner’s profile, not the Co-Host’s.
- Give each other honest and constructive feedback.
And when it’s not working
- Say something! Communicate the moment you’re unsure you can’t perform a particular service or if you need to end the partnership.