Located in a scenic, safe and quiet part of St Kilda; within short walking distance of the beach, shops, cafes, restaurants and the St Kilda Sunday Market. This gorgeous apartment is close to everything!
Airport shuttle stops conveniently located nearby. It is only a short tram/train ride to the city. Easy dedicated onsite parking. 2 high quality queen size beds, washing/dryer included, free WiFi, fully furnished (inc kitchen). Approx 6km from the city.
10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BOOK TODAY!
1. Less than a 5 minute walk to public transport
2. Only a 10 minute walk to vibrant Acland st, Balaclava rd and Luna Park
3. Amazing restaurants and bars located within walking distance, in all directions!
4. Professionally cleaned to the highest standard
5. Close to Melbourne City and St Kilda Beach
6. Located in a scenic, quiet part of St Kilda, away from the night life
7. FREE onsite parking
8. FREE to use washer and dryer
9. High speed WIFI
10. Ground floor apartment
This renovated, sunlit, fully equipped apartment is within walking distance of the vibrant St Kilda entertainment districts. Located in a quiet, safe street, it is within minutes of the scenic St Kilda Botanical Gardens, the beach as well as trams and trains to the city and beyond.
This one bedroom apartment features an open plan kitchen/living room and courtyard. It is ideal for up to 3 guests but can accommodate 4. And is situated in an ideal location to explore Melbourne from.
The apartment is located on the ground floor and features a small sunny courtyard, with onsite parking adjacent to the front door.
The kitchen is fully stocked with a variety of cooking utensils, pots, pans, plates and bowls. Everything you need to cooking delicious meals from home!
I am happy to help with any special requests, please do not hesitate to ask.
- 1 Lounge room, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom
- Quality queen-sized bed with high quality bed sheets
- Queen size Italian made sofa bed. It has an amazingly thick, super comfortable mattress!
- Free parking on site
- Towels and face washers
- Large built in wardrobe with large mirrors
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating, heats and cools the place perfectly!
- 42.5" LED TV with CHROME CAST, which allows you to easily stream Netflix, YouTube and Spotify to the TV. Effectively, turning it into a Smart TV!
- High speed internet (WiFi) with a large download limit
- Fully functional kitchen including - stove, oven, microwave, toaster, refrigerator, kettle, toastie maker and rice cooker
- Full set of cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery, pots, pans, baking tray and bowls
- Brand new washing machine and condenser dryer (it captures the dryer's exhaust, meaning the room does not fill with steam!)
- Breakfast facilities include UHF-milk, cereals, tea and coffee
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum cleaner
- Hair dryer/blow waver
COMPLIMENTARY WELCOME PROVISIONS
- Tea and coffee
- Sugar, salt, pepper and cooking oil
- Laundry powder, dish washing liquid
- Hand wash, body wash, shampoo and conditioner
My place is great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
So get in quick and book my place today!
My apartment is set in a beautiful, period era St Kilda street that is peacefully quiet at night. It is conveniently located away from the noisy St Kilda nightlife. However, close enough to walk there. A vibrant area known for its shopping, famous cake shops, boutique bars and restaurants.
Description provided by Travel Australia
St Kilda is an inner southern suburb of Melbourne, located on a sandy stretch of Port Phillip between Albert Park and Elwood.
Originally a seaside resort in Melbourne's early years due to its close proximity to the city centre, St Kilda has developed into a trendy and cosmopolitan suburb
St Kilda is famous for its food, entertainment and nightlife. Acland Street is a bustling shopping precinct famous for its cafes, continental cake shops, fashion and second-hand shops. Nearby Fitzroy Street is renowned for its restaurants and bars.
The most famous attraction on St Kilda's beach is the St Kilda Pier. This landmark was originally constructed in 1853 and the iconic kiosk on the pier built in 1904. The kiosk was destroyed by fire in 2003 but was rebuilt soon after and features a viewing deck which offers panoramic views over the bay. At the end of the pier is a breakwater which was constructed for the 1956 Olympic Games to provide a safe harbour for yachts. Visitors can walk part of the way on top of the breakwater or descend to a boardwalk at sea level. Around 100 penguins have made this rocky breakwater their home. Near the entrance to the pier are the St Kilda Sea Baths, with the current complex having been built in the 1990s.
A network for boardwalks and paths line St Kilda's scenic foreshore, making it ideal for bicycle riding, inline skating, jogging and walking. At the southern end of St Kilda, the coastal pathway passes beside the St Kilda Marina which was built in 1969 and features waterfront restaurants and a public boardwalk.
The St Kilda Town Hall is an impressive landmark, built in 1890 at the junction of St Kilda Road and Carlisle Street. It has formal gardens at its entrance and is used by the local council
St Kilda is home to a number of elegant gardens and reserves. There are the 6½ hectare heritage-listed Botanical Gardens just east of Barkly Street and the O'Donnell Gardens with its towering palm streets located right next to Luna Park. Much of St Kilda's coastline is also lined with gardens, stretching from the formal Catani Gardens along Beaconsfield Parade southwards to open expanses of lawn fronting the golden sands of St Kilda's (website hidden) Kilda is good base for exploring all that Melbourne has to offer. The city centre is just a short tram trip away, while the surrounding beachside suburbs of Middle Park, Albert Park and Elwood are within easy reach. StKilda is also adjacent to Albert Park Lake which is surrounded by sporting facilities, parkland, a network of walking and bicycle tracks, and is home to the annual Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix.
Lloji i dhomës
E tërë shtëpia/apartamenti
Lloji i pronës
Saint Kilda, Victoria, Australi