Tarifat e shërbimit të Airbnb
To help Airbnb run smoothly and to cover the cost of services like 24/7 customer support, we charge a service fee when a booking is confirmed.
There are 2 different fee structures for stays: a split-fee and a Host-only fee.
This fee structure is the most common and is split between the Host and the guest.
Most Hosts pay a 3% fee, but some pay more, including:
- Airbnb Plus Hosts
- Hosts with listings in Italy
- Hosts with Super Strict cancellation policies
This fee is calculated from the booking subtotal (nightly rate + cleaning fee + additional guest fee, if applicable—excluding Airbnb fees and taxes) and is automatically deducted from the Host payout.
To review the service fee for a booking:
- Go to Transaction history
- Select the reservation code
- Under Payout, find the Airbnb Service Fee
Most guest service fees are under 14.2% of the booking subtotal (nightly rate + cleaning fee + additional guest fee, if applicable—excluding Airbnb fees and taxes). This fee varies based on a variety of factors and is shown during checkout before you book so you know what to expect.
2. Host-only fee
With this structure, the entire fee is deducted from the Host payout. It’s typically 14–16%, though Airbnb Plus Hosts and Hosts with Super Strict cancellation policies may pay more.
This fee is mandatory for traditional hospitality listings–such as hotels, serviced apartments, etc., as well as software-connected hosts (unless most of their listings are in the USA, Canada, the Bahamas, Mexico, Argentina, Taiwan, or Uruguay).
When software-connected Hosts disconnect their user account from their software service, they are returned to a split-fee.
Depending on the laws of the jurisdiction involved, a VAT may be charged on top of the above fees. The service fee includes the VAT where applicable.
We reserve the right to change our service fees at any time, and will provide you with prior notice of any fee changes before they become effective. Any fee changes will not affect bookings made prior to the effective date of the fee change.
Note: Fees for Airbnb Luxe properties are handled separately.
Artikuj të ngjashëm
- VizitorRimbursime të tarifës së shërbimitTarifa e shërbimit rimbursohet nëse përmbushen të gjitha kriteret. Mëso më shumë se çfarë nevojitet për të marrë rimbursim.
- VizitorSi funksionojnë çmimetSi llogaritet çmimi total i një rezervimi
- VizitorTatimi mbi Vlerën e Shtuar (TVSH) dhe mënyra se si aplikohet për tyTatimi mbi Vlerën e Shtuar, ose TVSH, është një tatim i vlerësuar mbi furnizimin e mallrave dhe shërbimeve. Airbnb tarifon TVSH për tarifat …