Recensione për qëndrimet
Reviews are a great way for Hosts and guests to give each other feedback. They also help our community understand what to expect when making plans. Here’s how reviews work:
- Once checkout is complete, we’ll ask you to write a review and provide star ratings for your recent trip or your guest
- You have to submit your review within 14 days from the time of checkout—during that period, you may edit it until the other party submits their review
- Reviews are only posted after a) both parties have completed theirs, or b) the 14-day period has ended—whichever comes first
- You can also leave private feedback, which will only be shared with your Host or guest once the reviews are posted
Empowered to be honest
Our community relies on honesty and transparency. Because both guest and Host reviews are posted at the same time and can’t be edited afterward, there’s no need to worry about the other person reading your review and changing their own as a result. Find out how to write an effective review.
Where to find them
To read reviews you’ve written and received, go to Reviews from a web browser. You’ll also find private feedback that people have left for you there.
How to respond
If a reservation has more than one confirmed guest, the Host’s review is for the guest who made the reservation. This review will still appear on the profiles of all the other confirmed guests.
Find out how reviews work for Airbnb.org stays.
Artikuj të ngjashëm
- Si funksionojnë recensionetRecensionet janë një mënyrë e shkëlqyer që pritësit dhe vizitorët të japin përshtypjet e tyre për njëri-tjetrin. Këtu gjen informacione se s…
- VizitorSi të shkruash një recensionDëshiron ta ndash entuziazmin për vizitorin ose udhëtimin tënd të fundit? Do të na pëlqente shumë. Për të filluar, shko te "Recensionet" në …
- VizitorModifikimi i një recensioni që ke shkruarRecensionin që ke hartuar ke mundësinë ta modifikosh deri në momentin që publikohet.